Skip to main content

Champagne Les Frères Mignon

In 2015, Florent and Julien decided to produce their own Champagne from multi-generation family-owned vineyard plots in the prime villages of the Côte des Blancs, including 90% planted with Chardonnay in the villages of Avize, Cramant, and Cuis, with the remaining 10% mainly Pinot Noir in Cumières. Their great-grandfather used to make wine from the vineyards he tended himself until the family decided to stop bottling wine and only sell the grapes.

Florent and Julien now manage the vineyard with extreme care and attention, following sustainable viticulture practices. The winery’s philosophy aims for minimal intervention. The brothers opt for spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts, avoiding filtration or clarification.

Follow on Instagram